- Credit cards – such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
- Retail accounts – credit from stores where you do business, such as department store credit cards.
- Installment loans – loans where you make regular payment amounts, such as car loans and mortgage loans.
- Finance company accounts.
- Public record and collection items – reports of events such as bankruptcies, foreclosures, lawsuits, wage attachments, liens and judgments.
- Details on late or missed payments (“delinquencies”) and public record and collection items.
- The number of accounts that show no late payments or are currently paid as agreed.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Credit Strong is NOT a credit repair service and does not remove negative credit history from your credit profile. Disclaimer: Credit profile improvement is not guaranteed. Changes in your credit score reflect individually specific financial behavior and history. Failure to make minimum required loan payments on-time may result in your loan payment(s) being reported as delinquent to credit bureaus which may negatively impact your credit profile.
Testimonial Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. Unique experiences and past performance for individuals do not guarantee future results for other individuals. Testimonials may not be representative of all individuals and certain individuals may have inferior results than indicated in testimonials.
Credit Strong® is a registered trademark of Austin Capital Bank SSB. FICO® is a registered Trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation. Austin Capital Bank SSB. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. © 2019 Austin Capital Bank SSB. All Rights Reserved.