How Does A Credit Strong Account Work?
A Credit Strong account is the first fusion of credit building and an FDIC insured savings account available nationwide. Credit Strong allows you to grow your savings as you build credit, instead of spending on purchases with a credit card or making a large upfront deposit for a credit builder loan.
In one minute, find out how Credit Strong builds credit and savings.
Perks to building credit with Credit Strong:
- Low monthly payments make credit building and setting aside savings easy and affordable
- Free monthly FICO® Score lets you easily track your progress. FICO® Scores are used in more than 90% of lending decisions, including credit cards, mortgages, and automobile financing.
- No upfront security deposit required
- No hard credit inquiry
- No credit score required
Secure credit cards trap you in a low limit revolving world.
- With Credit Strong you can start with up to $2,000 of credit with no money down and have over $1,000 in savings in just 13 months.
- With Credit Strong there’s no temptation or risk of overspending like there is with credit cards.
- Credit Strong is an installment line of credit, so potential harm to your credit from high utilization of secured credit cards (revolving credit) is eliminated.
Credit builder loans require an upfront deposit and can be inconvenient.
- Credit builder loans require you to deposit a large amount upfront to secure the loan.
- Most credit builder loans have an inconvenient paper application process or require you to visit a branch in person.
- Credit builder loans are only available in limited areas and sometimes require you to qualify for, and become a member of, a credit union to get one.
- Credit builder loans don’t provide a free monthly FICO® Score to track your progress.
Learn more about the reliable way to build credit and savings at www.CreditStrong.com
Credit Strong is NOT a credit repair service and does not remove negative credit history from your credit profile. Disclaimer: Credit profile improvement is not guaranteed. Changes in your credit score reflect individually specific financial behavior and history.
FICO® is a registered Trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Free tips on how to improve your credit and save for the future.
You may be interested in building credit and saving money, but you aren’t sure what to expect from a Credit Strong account. Building credit can be frustrating andRead More