“Helped me rebuild my credit score, which over a course of 2 years eventually helped me to buy a home.”
“My Revolv account has helped me TREMENDOUSLY with getting my credit building back on track.”
“The fees are minimal and the results are well worth every penny. Thanks.”
“It plays a key piece in the overall credit improvement puzzle.”
“It’s helping my credit. I was recently able to qualify for a mortgage loan because of my CreditStrong credit rebuilder loan. ”
“I gained right at 100 points since joining, thanks for helping me get my credit where it needs to be.”
Watch How CreditStrong Works in Two Minutes
Common Questions About Credit Strong
A CreditStrong account is the fusion of a secured consumer installment loan and a savings account. During the life of your CreditStrong account you build both credit history and savings.
When you open a CreditStrong account:
- Austin Capital Bank gives you an installment loan and places the borrowed funds in a savings account in your name
- You do not receive the funds on day one, they are instantly deposited into the savings account
- A lock is placed on the funds in the savings account to secure the loan
- Each month you make a single, fixed monthly payment of principal and interest on the loan
- The principal portion of your loan payment is credited towards the lock on your savings account and the interest portion of your payment is how we cover the costs of providing the service to you
- During the term of your account we report your loan payment history to all three major credit bureaus and you earn interest on your savings account balance
When the loan is paid in-full, the lock is removed from the savings account and the funds become available to you
You end up with payment history for an installment loan on your credit report, which accounts for 35% of your FICO credit score, and the money you’ve saved up in your savings account.
CreditStrong is a division of Austin Capital Bank. Austin Capital Bank is an FDIC insured Texas State Savings Bank, located in Austin, Texas. As an FDIC insured bank, Austin Capital Bank is subject to rigorous federal and state oversight and examinations on a regular basis by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation and the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending.
We are proud to provide you with your FICO 8 credit score from TransUnion. FICO is the credit model used by 90% of lenders to make consumer credit decisions.
No. There is no credit check when you apply for a CreditStrong account.
Yes. We report your payment history directly to the three major credit bureaus; Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion.
Your CreditStrong account installment loan will be listed under “AUSTIN CAPITAL BANK SSB” on your credit report.