Personal Business

Regulation E Annual Notice

IMPORTANT: You should read this document carefully. 


If you think your statement is wrong, or if you need more information about a transaction listed on it, notify us, by calling (833) 850-0850, write to us at Austin Capital Bank SSB, 8100 Shoal Creek Blvd., Austin, TX 78757, or email us at: 

We must hear from you NO LATER than 60 days after we provided you the FIRST statement on which the error appeared.  Please provide us with at least the following 

  • Your name and account number; 
  • A description of the error or transaction you are unsure about, and why you think it is an error or want more information; 
  • The amount of the suspected error; and 
  • A statement or description of how the fraud occurred. 

We may determine whether an error occurred within ten (10) business days after we hear from you and will correct any error promptly.  However, if we need more time, we may take up to 45 days to investigate your complaint or question.  If we do this, we will credit your balance within ten (10) business days for the amount you think is in error, so you will have use of the funds during the time it takes us to complete our investigation.  If you opened your account less than 30 days before the date of suspected error, the 45-day period is extended to 90 days.  If you call us, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within ten (10) business days.  If we do not receive it within ten (10) business days, we may not credit your balance.  We will tell you the results within three (3) business days after completing our investigation.  If we determine there was no error, we will send you a written explanation.  You may ask for copies of the documents we used in our investigation.   

In case of errors or questions about your transactions that appear on your External Account statements, please contact the financial institution that provided such statement to you in accordance with the terms and conditions governing your External Account and report this information to that institution.