Join the Credit Strong Affiliate Program
Earn commissions by helping others build strong credit and savings!
FREE affiliate membership
Dedicated in-house management team
Unlimited earning potential
How does it work?
Getting started is easy
1. Sign up for the Credit Strong Affiliate Program
2. Choose your marketing materials
3. Publish it online
4. Get paid for every satisfied first payment
Affiliate Program FAQ’s
What is the Credit Strong affiliate program?
An affiliate program is a revenue sharing program where the affiliate (that’s you) drives traffic to a merchant’s web site (that’s us) in exchange for referral commissions. You can post online about Credit Strong on your website and when your visitor clicks your affiliate link to sign up and satisfies their first payment, you get a commission for that customer referral.
We have partnered with TUNE to provide our affiliates with tracking, reporting, and prompt monthly payments.
How does the program work?
Once your application is accepted, you will be given a unique affiliate ID as well as custom-formatted links that will ensure that traffic coming from your site is properly tracked. We maintain a 3 month cookie, meaning that if a visitor clicks on a link from your site, you are credited with the sale as long as the visitor makes their first payment within 3 months of the initial click.
TUNE records all transactions from your site in real time, meaning that all impressions, clicks, and sales are tracked instantly. Your affiliate portal has all of the reports and tracking resources you’ll need to see how you’re doing. You can use these reports to find out which of your links are performing the best and to optimize your site for maximum sales.
What is considered a referral for an earned commission?
Credit Strong affiliates will be paid out once their referral signs their Credit Strong contract and satisfies their first monthly payment on their loan.
Is there a sign up fee to become a Credit Strong affiliate?
No, it is 100% free to become a Credit Strong affiliate.
How do I join the program?
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Enroll in our affiliate program here: https://affiliates.creditstrong.com/signup
- We manually review all applications within 3 business days. Once your application is approved, you will receive an email to log into your account and grab your banners and text links which you can put on your website.
- Post your links on your website or blog and start collecting your commissions!
How much revenue can I earn as a Credit Strong affiliate?
Earning potential is unlimited. Credit Strong offers different flat, fixed commissions depending on which product your referral chooses.
How do I get paid and keep track of my commissions?
Payment are processed monthly by TUNE. Payments will be made by direct deposit only. Once you enroll and are accepted to our program, you’ll be able to create your own personal and secure account through the TUNE portal. Here you can log in at any time to get our banners and links, find out about commissions earned and see your click and conversion activity.
What requirements does my site have to meet to be accepted to the program?
I’m signed up, now what?
Once your application is approved, you will receive an e-mail welcoming you into our affiliate program. It will include all the instructions you need to get started. If you’re ready to start adding links to your site, check out the next section on creating links to Credit Strong.
How do I get the ads and links put on my site?
You can log into your TUNE account here https://affiliates.creditstrong.com/and navigate to the ‘Offers’ section. Scroll down to the ‘Creative’ section and choose which link or ad you would like to place on your site. Click “Get Code” to view the HTML needed to display the asset. Then copy and paste the HTML code to your Web page.
How long does the Credit Strong tracking cookie last?
We maintain a 3 month cookie, meaning that if a visitor clicks on a link from your site, you are credited with the sale as long as the visitor purchases within 3 months.
TUNE records all transactions from your site in real time, meaning that all impressions, links, and sales are tracked instantly. Your affiliate portal has all of the reports and tracking resources you’ll need to see how you’re doing. You can use these reports to find out which of your links are performing the best and to optimize your site for maximum sales.
Who should I contact if I have questions about the program?
The first place to look for answers to your questions is https://help.tune.com/hasoffers/. Your publisher account is a great place to learn about new program features or to get up-to-date reporting of your site’s performance. If the answer to your questions can’t be found, you can e-mail Affiliate Program questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who is TUNE?
TUNE is a performance marketing platform that provides tracking, reporting and the monthly commission payments for the Credit Strong Affiliate Program. Learn more about TUNE by visiting their site at https://help.tune.com/hasoffers./
What if my referral doesn’t show up in reporting?
We will work with you to resolve this as quickly as possible. Please email us at email@example.com with the following information: Your affiliate id and your Order ID, as well as Date of Sale.
What happens if my referral cancels the product?
In the event that your referral cancels their account before satisfying their first payment, or if the order was fraudulent, it will not be considered a commissioned sale.
Do I get paid if I sign up for any Credit Strong products for myself?
Sure! If you would like to be a Credit Strong customer just apply through your own link and you will be credited for the account!
About Credit Strong Accounts
What is a Credit Strong account?
A Credit Strong account is the fusion of a secured consumer installment loan and a savings account. During the life of your Credit Strong account you build both credit history and savings.
How exactly does a Credit Strong account work?
When you open a Credit Strong account:
- Austin Capital Bank gives you an installment loan and places the borrowed funds in a savings account in your name.
- You do not receive the funds on day one, they are instantly deposited into the savings account
- A lock is placed on the funds in the savings account to secure the loan
- Each month you make a single, fixed monthly payment of principal and interest on the loan
- The principal portion of your loan payment is credited towards the lock on your savings account and the interest portion of your payment is how we cover the costs of providing the service to you
- During the term of your account we report your loan payment history to all three major credit bureaus and you earn interest on your savings account balance
- When the loan is paid in-full, the lock is removed from the savings account and the funds become available to you. You end up with payment history for an installment loan on your credit report, which accounts for 35% of your FICO credit score, and the money you’ve saved up in your savings account.
What is required to open a Credit Strong account?
The following requirements are needed to open a Credit Strong account:
- You must be at least 18 years old and a permanent U.S. resident with a physical U.S. residence (address)
- A valid social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)
- A checking account, debit card, or prepaid card in good standing
- A mobile phone number or Google Voice account
- An email address
How do you determine if I’m eligible for a Credit Strong account?
We use a database of past bank account behavior to determine your eligibility for the Credit Strong account. We do not use your consumer credit score from any of the three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, or TransUnion).
Need more information?
Send us an email or use this form.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have.
Credit Strong is NOT a credit repair service and does not remove negative credit history from your credit profile. Disclaimer: Credit profile improvement is not guaranteed. Changes in your credit score reflect individually specific financial behavior and history. Failure to make minimum required loan payments on-time may result in your loan payment(s) being reported as delinquent to credit bureaus which may negatively impact your credit profile.
Testimonial Disclaimer: Individual results may vary. Unique experiences and past performance for individuals do not guarantee future results for other individuals. Testimonials may not be representative of all individuals and certain individuals may have inferior results than indicated in testimonials.
Credit Strong® is a registered trademark of Austin Capital Bank SSB. FICO® is a registered Trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation. Austin Capital Bank SSB. Member FDIC. Equal Housing Lender. © 2019 Austin Capital Bank SSB. All Rights Reserved.