- FREE enrollment
- Dedicated in-house management team
- Unlimited earning potential
Getting Started is Easy
- Sign up for the Credit Strong Affiliate Program
- Choose your marketing materials
- Publish it online
- Get paid for every satisfied first payment
Affiliate Program FAQ’s
An affiliate program is a revenue sharing program where the affiliate (that’s you) drives traffic to a merchant’s web site (that’s us) in exchange for referral commissions. You can post online about Credit Strong on your website and when your visitor clicks your affiliate link to sign up and satisfies their first payment, you get a commission for that customer referral.
We have partnered with TUNE to provide our affiliates with tracking, reporting, and prompt monthly payments.
Once your application is accepted, you will be given a unique affiliate ID as well as custom-formatted links that will ensure that traffic coming from your site is properly tracked. We maintain a 3 month cookie, meaning that if a visitor clicks on a link from your site, you are credited with the sale as long as the visitor makes their first payment within 3 months of the initial click.
TUNE records all transactions from your site in real time, meaning that all impressions, clicks, and sales are tracked instantly. Your affiliate portal has all of the reports and tracking resources you’ll need to see how you’re doing. You can use these reports to find out which of your links are performing the best and to optimize your site for maximum sales.
Credit Strong affiliates will be paid out once their referral satisfies their first monthly payment on their loan.
No, it is 100% free to become a Credit Strong affiliate.
Follow the steps below to get started:
- Enroll in our affiliate program here: https://affiliates.creditstrong.com/signup
- We manually review all applications within 5 business days. Once your application is approved, you will receive an email to log into your account and grab your banners and text links which you can put on your website.
- Post your links on your website or blog and start collecting your commissions!
Earning potential is unlimited. Credit Strong offers a one-time, fixed commission per referral.
Payments are processed on NET 30 terms by our partner, TUNE Pay. Payments will be made by direct deposit only. Once you are approved, you’ll be able to log into your affiliate portal and track all your clicks, sales, and commissions. Your affiliate portal allows you to log in at any time to get your banners and links, track commissions and see your click and conversion activity.
Once your application is approved, you will receive an e-mail welcoming you into our affiliate program. It will include all the instructions you need to get started. If you’re ready to start adding links to your site, check out the next section on creating links to Credit Strong.
You can log into your TUNE account here. Navigate to the ‘Offers’ section. Scroll down to the ‘Creative’ section and choose which link or ad you would like to place on your site. Click the ‘download’ button to gain access to the creative.
We maintain a 3 month cookie, meaning that if a visitor clicks on a link from your site, you are credited with the sale as long as the visitor purchases within 90 days.
TUNE records all transactions from your site in real time, meaning that all impressions, links, and sales are tracked instantly. Your affiliate portal has all of the reports and tracking resources you’ll need to see how you’re doing. You can use these reports to find out which of your links are performing the best and to optimize your site for maximum sales.
The first place to look for answers to your questions is https://help.tune.com/hasoffers/. Your publisher account is a great place to learn about new program features or to get up-to-date reporting of your site’s performance. If the answer to your questions can’t be found, you can e-mail Affiliate Program questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TUNE is a performance marketing platform that provides tracking, reporting and the monthly commission payments for the Credit Strong Affiliate Program. Learn more about TUNE by visiting their site at https://help.tune.com/hasoffers/.
We will work with you to resolve this as quickly as possible. Please email us at email@example.com with the following information: Your affiliate id and your Order ID, as well as Date of Sale.
In the event that your referral cancels their account before satisfying their first payment, or if the order was fraudulent, it will not be considered a commissioned sale.
Sure! If you would like to be a Credit Strong customer just apply through your own link and you will be credited for the account!
About Credit Strong Accounts
A Credit Strong account is the fusion of a secured consumer installment loan and a savings account. During the life of your Credit Strong account you build both credit history and savings.
When you open a Credit Strong account:
- Austin Capital Bank gives you an installment loan and places the borrowed funds in a savings account in your name
- You do not receive the funds on day one, they are instantly deposited into the savings account
- A lock is placed on the funds in the savings account to secure the loan
- Each month you make a single, fixed monthly payment of principal and interest on the loan
- The principal portion of your loan payment is credited towards the lock on your savings account and the interest portion of your payment is how we cover the costs of providing the service to you
- During the term of your account we report your loan payment history to all three major credit bureaus and you earn interest on your savings account balance
- When the loan is paid in-full, the lock is removed from the savings account and the funds become available to you. You end up with payment history for an installment loan on your credit report, which accounts for 35% of your FICO credit score, and the money you’ve saved up in your savings account.
The following requirements are needed to open a Credit Strong account:
- You must be at least 18 years old and a permanent U.S. resident with a physical U.S. residence (address)
- A valid social security number (SSN) or individual taxpayer identification number (ITIN)
- A checking account, debit card, or prepaid card in good standing
- A mobile phone number or Google Voice account
- An email address
We use a database of past bank account behavior to determine your eligibility for the Credit Strong account. We do not use your consumer credit score from any of the three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, or TransUnion).