1. I’m having trouble creating my password. What are the password requirements?
Password must be at least 8 characters long and include:
- at least one number,
- upper and lower case letters,
- at least one special symbol (e.g. #@$!),
- *cannot include spaces and
- cannot be the same as the User ID (email address);
2. How do I reset my password?
To reset your password:
- Visit https://apply.creditstrong.com/password/reset
- Enter the email address listed in your Credit Strong profile
- You will then receive an email notifying you of reset request that includes a link
- Click on the link
- Once you get to the new screen, enter a new password that follows the “must haves”.
- Confirm your new password
- Select “Confirm”
- Your password has now been reset
If you are unable to reset your password or you don’t receive a password reset email, then please call us at 833-850-0850 during normal business hours Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm CT.
3. How can I suggest a product or feature?
We love customer feedback and suggestions! We are constantly improving our products and service. If you have an idea on how we can improve service or a new product or feature we should offer, please contact us at:
4. How can I file a complaint?
If you have a concern about a product, service, or your account, please contact us:
- Please call us at 833-850-0850 during normal business hours Monday through Friday 8 am to 5 pm CT
- Online Live Chat Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm CST, excluding holidays
Chat messages delivered outside these hours will receive a response on the next business day
If you want to file a complaint:
We strive to provide exceptional products and customer service and apologize that your experience has not met your expectations.
To file a complaint about a product or service you have received, you may submit your complaint in any of the following ways:
- Submit a secure message via online chat at CreditStrong.com
- Submit a secure message via secure message form at CreditStrong.com/contact-us
- Write us at: Credit Strong, 8100 Shoal Creek Blvd., Austin, Texas 78757
To file a formal complaint against our parent company, Austin Capital Bank SSB, you may follow the process below:
Consumer Complaint Notice
HOW TO FILE A COMPLAINT
Austin Capital Bank SSB is chartered under the laws of the State of Texas and by state law is subject to regulatory oversight by the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending. Any consumer wishing to file a complaint against Austin Capital Bank SSB should contact the Texas Department of Savings and Mortgage Lending through one of the means indicated below:
In-person or by U.S. Mail:
2601 North Lamar Boulevard
Austin, Texas 78705-4294
Telephone Number: (877) 276-5550
Fax Number: (512) 936-2003
Electronic submission via the Department’s website:
*Please be advised that by clicking the link above you will leave Credit Strong’s website. The link is provided only as a courtesy. Credit Strong does not endorse or control the content of third party websites.
5. I think I found a bug or error in the software, what should I do?
Please contact us immediately with a description of the bug or error by:
- Submitting a secure message via online chat at CreditStrong.com ; or
- Submitting a secure message via secure message form at CreditStrong.com/contact-us
While we strive to offer a bug free platform and have a rigorous quality assurance and testing program for all software and upgrades before they become publicly available, we’re human and sometimes mistakes can slip by us. We appreciate you bringing any bugs/errors to our attention.
6. I want to partner with Credit Strong-Austin Capital Bank. Who do I contact?
7. What is the total cost of my Credit Strong legacy account available between November 2018 – September 2019?
Below is a chart that provides more details:
- Admin Fee: is a non-refundable administrative fee that covers the cost of opening and activating your account.
- Loan Amount: The total amount of the loan that will be deposited in your savings account. A lock is placed on the loan proceeds in the savings account to secure the loan. This is the loan amount reported to the 3 major credit bureaus.
- Total Payments: This is the sum of all the loan payments you will make over the term of the loan plus the administrative fee.
- Loan Interest Rate: This is the interest rate charged on the loan. This is how we earn money to provide the service.
- APR: Annual Percentage Rate
- Your Total Cost: Your ‘Total Payments’ minus the amount you will receive back in your savings account if you make all your payments on time and don’t incur any NSF or Late fees.
- Your Savings Amount: The amount of money you will have set aside in your savings account at maturity of the loan plus the interest you will have earned if you have made all your payments on time.